The 7 Places Yeshua Shed His Blood
The blood that He shed on Calvary, broke the curses of poverty and lack, healed infirmities, sickness, and diseases. It released us from the yokes of bondage and strongholds. The Blood, He shed, conquered Death, Hell, and the grave. Took the sting out of it, took the victory away from it! It set those that were in captivity, free. The Blood that was shed released power and life, and it never lost it's power. It gave us back our dominion and authority. His suffering gave us victory and a peace that surpasses all understanding.
I start off everyday pleading the blood, over my family, loved ones, church members, the works and tactics of the enemy. Over our bodies, our home, our finances, our transportation, and those who may mean us harm. I plead it over those that I know who are hurting and lost. I do it, because I trust the Blood and I believe the Word. I do it because I know my arms, my reach, and my abilities are limited, but the Blood and the Word are not bound!
It'll subdue anything and any spirit, that dares to rise up against you.
I am thankful that it's power is Eternal. Never-ending, Never failing. It never has, and it never will lose it's power.
The 7 places He shed blood and why.
1. He bled in The Garden of Gethsemane- To redeem our will. In the Garden of Eden, is where it was lost, when Eve conceded her will to the enemy, and her husband followed suit. It was there, where their will, to remain connected to the Father's will, was initially severed. It is when Satan became the Prince of the world. Whatever God you serve and obey, is the one who rule your life. At that moment Adam sacrificed the will of mankind.
In the Garden of Gethsemane is where Yeshua shed his blood to buy it back.
He went into the Garden fully aware that He would redeem our wills. He labored with Father in prayer, until He felt his flesh lined up with His Spirit.
He prayed three times, "not My will, but Thy will be done". He knew the cup would be bitter, but with the help of His Father, that even if it didn't pass from Him, He could endure it.
The Bible said that He begin to sweat drops of blood, a medical phenomenon, known as hemathydrosis. It occurs when the body is under incredible stress and fear. The way the heart begins to pump, under such durest, causes the blood vessels to burst underneath the skin, and come out from the pores of skin. Thus the "sweating of blood".
The is mankind's greatest battle. Aligning our will, with the will of the Father. But we can plead the shed blood of Jesus, over everything that dares to exalt itself above the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2Cor 10:5)
We must pray and plead His shed Blood, to help us align our wills, with the will of Father, knowing that He knows what's best for us. Ask Him, to help us, keep Him as the preeminent force in our lives. He knows how to lead us and guide us. For He is Alpha and Omega, The First and The Last.
2.He bled at the Whipping Post- where he received 39 lashes to heal us of sickness and infirmities. Every known disease and illness, can be traced back to one of 39 root causes.
3. He bled from the Crown of Thorns-To break the curse of poverty and lack over our lives. In the Garden the curse was instituted, that man would work by the sweat of his brow, an that the crown would yield thorns and thistles. When they pressed the crown of thorns down over Yeshua’s brow and drew blood, it broke that curse.
4. He bled from the spikes that were placed in His Hands-To restore our dominion, so that whatsoever we set our hands to do, it will prosper.
5. He bled from the spikes that were placed in His Feet-To restore our authority, so wherever I feet may tread we should have possession of.
6. He bled from His side his pericardial sack (around his heart) was pierced, and blood and water came pouring out.-To heal and bind up the broken hearted.
7.He bled under his skin-He was Bruised, for our iniquities (our weakness, things that were inherited, things that came down through the blood line. (Generational curses through sin)
He not only died for sin, but He became sin for us, to satisfy the penalty of sin, which was death. This is why God the Father turned His back on Him, because a Holy God, can’t tolerate sin’s presence. He became sin and a curse, to break the power of every curse man was under. Cursed is the One who hangs on a tree.
When you begin to ponder the plan and the provision of God, along with how much power He has given us, it is mind boggling. It will open up your life and destiny like you could never imagine. His word says so. And I believe it, because I'm seeing Him do it, right before my very eyes.
I plan walk in every ounce of authority that God has given me. I will decree and declare His provision over my life each and every day, and all my ways will be subject to Him.
"seek ye first the kingdom of God, and its righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you".. !